Sunday, March 6, 2011

{Guest Post} Does anyone else have an issue with their ex partners slag reading their daily Tweets and Blog entries, and then reporting back to the ex? Or am I just the lucky/unlucky one?

Does anyone else have an issue with their ex partners slag reading their daily Tweets and Blog entries, and then reporting back to the ex? Or am I just the lucky/unlucky one.

Well I do, and you know what I am sick of it, so stop it _ _ _

Not at all content with helping destroy my family with the sordid affair, she has the so called “prize” (my ex) but she continues to stalk my Tweets and Blog entries and report back to my ex on a daily basis. Get a life of your own you stupid slag; you have my ex so move on like I have.

WTF is that about, do I have to name her to get her to back off? Trust me I will if she continues, isn’t it enough that a young woman (if you could call her a woman, I have harsher words that are more fitting for the type of gutter tramp she is), wants to be with a man twice her age.

You have him, now leave me and my family alone…….

4 comments:

  1. Some people are just nasty & nosey and won't be happy until they bring everyone else around them down.
    Part of me is screaming "NAME AND SHAME!" but then I wonder if that would just make it worse?
    Best of luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Make ur profiles private... Delete her and block her user account from veiwing any of your info, updates ect. She must have issues if she feels the need to run back to your ex. And what's it any of his business anyway? Tell them both too move on and stay out of ur business!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can imagine this would be a tedious nightmare. It would be simply impossible to be lighthearted and creative knowing someone you dislike is actively glowering in the background mocking your output.
    What to do? Direct action is always satisfying, but sometimes fraught with legal gobble do gook.
    Good Luck, don't let it stop you.

    ReplyDelete