Friday, December 3, 2010

What My Husband Did #1

Or what he didn't do really.

He had 2 whole days off, 2 days that I was busy, One of those days involved zero children in the house.

What did he do? He sat, on the the couch, and watched cricket. The whole. two. days. and the house is a disgusting mess beyond belief. Food everywhere, rubbish everywhere, dishes everywhere, dirty clothes everywhere, clean clothes everywhetre, toys everywhere, the list goes on and on.

He did abso-friggin-lutely nothing, and was more than happy to slip off to work early this morning leaving me with the mess, the kids, and no clean dishes at.all.

How does that even happen, we have a place setting for 12.

AARRGGHH! It just makes me so angry! He would get pissed off at work if his workplace wasn't clean, so why should my 'work place' be a filthy mess??

No comments:

Post a Comment